Sunday 8 December 2013

BOOTS ADVENT CALANDER: DAY 8




 Umberto Giannini Pom Pom Pony Band.

So I was slightly disappointed with this hair accessory, and would rather have had something slightly different than the hair bobbles I used to wear at primary school. However since opening this I have had a look in magazines and seen similar accessories worn in an uber chic way, so maybe this is something that I will learn to love. Either way I will be able to experiment with hair styles so it will be quite fun and when a winning style is found I will upload for you guys to check out.



Despite this, it is really well made and looks rather expensive compared to some I have seen on the highstreet, and being a dark shade means it will be easy to wear and wont clash with my chosen outfit.

Maybe I could try something like this??


How would you style a classic pom pom band?

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment