Sunday 1 December 2013

BOOTS ADVENT CALENDAR: DAY 1

It's the most wonderful time of the year...!

This year it's been about the battle of the beauty calendars, as high street chain Boots has finally come on board releasing their first ever beauty advent calendar.  Retailing at £30.00 this is by far the least expensive calendar I have been able to source, and with you high street beauty product lovers out there (myself included) I intend to do a reveal for each day throughout December. Are you excited? I know I am! The Calendar contains products worth over £65.00 so this is an absolute bargain, and features Brands including Soap and Glory, Nails Inc, Juicy Couture, Vichy, Mavala and many more. These products are minis but if you intended to purchase a full size product triple points will be added onto your boots beauty card.



So drum roll please......Beauty Product Treat for Day 1:

The first thing I said was 'ooooh, I LOVE this' so I have a feeling this will be a rather amazing Calendar. 



The Day 1 treat is a Soap & Glory Mini Girls Clean Body Wash 75ml. It has a beautiful florally fruity scent without being too overpowering. Whenever I use this I always get compliments, especially from guys so whatever the Soap & Glory team put in here, it's a winner.  It also has the most girly packaging which I love, and has an easy to use screw top which does not leak when travelling....yes, I have had that disaster before.


This is a great travel size product, and I know that a little certainly goes a long way with this stuff so I think this is a great day 1 treat! For more Soap & Glory Treats check out the Boots Website where a range of products are on offer.


I am so excited for Day 2 now!

xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment