Saturday 7 December 2013

BOOTS ADVENT CALANDER: DAY 7


Paco Rabanne Black XS Mini.

I have always loved Paco Rabanne fragrances, in particular Lady Million but I have never tried the Black XS fragrance. For some reason I was always put off by the packaging, and yes alarm bells are ringing with 'don't judge a book by it's cover', but it very is easily done.



Behind the number 7 advent door was a mini travel size but the actual scent can be purchased from 30-100mls from Boots, and other high street beauty retailers.  It is rather a strong and long lasting scent which is probably best for evenings out, and may considered overpowering for day time use.



Personally this scent is not to my liking at all and is probably not the best stocking filler for friends and family this year for Christmas. I think this would really suit a few certain individuals but I think that this is the most disappointing gift so far in the advent calendar. Sometimes you really can judge a book by its cover.


xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment