Wednesday 4 December 2013

BOOTS ADVENT CALANDER: DAY 4


Nina Ricci L'Eau parfum 1.2ml

Believe it or not but I have never EVER tried any fragrance from Nina Ricci, and I cannot think why! These scents are all impeccable and this one in particular is divine. We have a small sample here, but the Iconic Apple shaped bottles are beautifully presented and make any Vanity look amazing. This scent is perfect for spring. It is delicate and light however very long lasting.



This Features the iconic notes of Apple, mandarin, Grapefruit and Neroli and is the embodiment of spring. While I do enjoy the change in season and the lovely crisp winter weather, I am a sucker for spring and I am rather looking forward to it now when I can wear this fragrance.



Naturally with fragrance it is completely personal, and what one person thinks another would disagree with, but I do think that this is a lovely scent that would suit a wide age range.



This perfume is available in Boots for £24.50 for 30ml.

Have you ever used Nina Ricci Scents? If so which is your favourite?
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment