Tuesday 17 December 2013

BOOTS ADVENT CALANDER: DAY 17


Soap & Glory Mini Flake Away Body Scrub 50ml.

This is an incredibly intense exfoliate that rivals any spa experience, leaving your skin baby soft, smooth and hydrated. This contains shea butter, sweet almond oil and peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar.



I have purchased this several times before and am thrilled to have a travel size version of the product. This needs to be applied to damp skin and massaged in circular motions until the grains have dissolved. I love scrubs and like a really intense exfoliation so I use the scrub with exfoliating gloves, but that is just what I prefer.

All the soap and glory products have an absolutely fantastic scent which is amazing. I can't describe them well enough to do the products justice so why not treat yourself to a travel size or full size version of this product?

 I dare you ;)


xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment