Sunday 17 November 2013

OPI NAIL ENVY


Recently my nails have taken a turn for the worse, in the sense that they keep breaking! I know my job is rather hands on and constantly washing my hands isn't helping my dry brittle nails. I have asked around and tweeted about what I could use that would help, and there was a unanimous reply for O.P.I's Nail Envy which retails at £18.65 from Boots . I have seen this advertised and mentioned din the beauty world, but does it really live up to the hype?...........



The answer is YES. Yes it does.



You are supposed to coat your nails with two coats of the polish, and the on alternate days for the next week. For me that seemed rather excessive so I applied one coat at the beginning of the week and one more half way through for even coverage and my nails are as solid as a rock nail. I have been using this for about 3 months now and haven't looked back.

This product can be expensive but may also be found online at feel unique, or even ebay for as little as £8.00

Have you tried this product? If so, what are your thoughts?

Don't forget to follow was at @The1BeautyBloggers for more weekly updates and giveaways!


xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment