Saturday 19 October 2013

VAMPIRE HALLOWEEN TUTORIAL

 

1)      For your base, get yourself a pale foundation which is lighter than your natural skin tone. Vampires are supposed to be the living dead so the pastier you look the better.
 
2)      Next I went for eye shadow. I decided to use purple tones in light and medium, with a black eye shadow for contour. Start with the palest shadow and apply over the whole eye region, then use the middle purple shade and sweep across your lid. Next I used the black eye shadow to give a smoked effect; I did this by applying to the outside edges of the eyes. If you want to get the crisp lines as shown in the picture then stick a post it note diagonally across the outside of your eye so that the eye shadow does not blend into the rest of your skin, when you peel the post it note off then  you will be left with a crisp line.
 
 

 
 
3)      Line your upper and lower lash lines. I used liquid liner for the top lid and gel pencil liner for my water line. This helps to make the look more dramatic and dark.
 
4)      Get yourself some false lashes and stick them on. The lashes help make the look sultry and seductive, making your eyes stand out. Make sure you apply some mascara and then your eyes will look perfectly vampy!
 
5)      Next, contour your face with bronzer. It is best to use a dark shade so that it really stands out, giving your cheeks a hollow look. If you want to, you can use the post it note on your cheeks when you apply the bronzer so that you can get crisp lines to match the eye shadow.

 


 
6)      Moving onto the lips. Apply the black pencil liner as a lip liner and using a lip brush slightly blend this into the middle of the lip. Next fill in your lips with a dark red lipstick to give you a sexy vampire look. 
 
 
7)      Finally we have the fun part, fake blood. You can be as arty as you want with this. I dripped it down the sides of my mouth so that it looks like I just had a munch out of a human and I also put a little bit in the middle of my bottom lip. However you can add the blood where ever you want or of course you do not need to apply it at all!





8) To finish off the look I decided to go for a bed hair look so that I would look slightly scarier and more dead looking. I did this by teasing my hair with a backcombing brush. An alternative option is keeping your hair poker straight which will also be a great finish to the look.
 
Finished look

 
I hope you have found this helpful and had fun trying it out. Happy Halloween everybody!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment