Saturday 6 July 2013

SKIN 79 SNAIL NUTRITION BB CREAM

Okay, so you may be a tad freaked out about the snail slime. I know I was to begin with – this sounds like some sort of Halloween product right? Although the snail slime is in there for a reason, it actually helps to reduce aging skin by making your skin produce more collagen, and therefore give you youthful skin. It also protects the skin by forming a moist protection layer.

This is the first Skin 79 bb cream I have used so I thought I was being pretty brave considering the 45% snail filtrate in it, but I am very pleased that I gave it a go; I bought the bb cream on Ebay for £20, which for 40g may have been a tad excessive, but it was worth giving it a try.

I rather like this product because not only does it give a dewy appearance – for obvious reasons ^^^ - it also contains SPF 45 which protects you skin from sun damage and also the packaging is lovely, it is a gold pump on a creamy/pearly container which makes it look very high end.

When I applied the bb cream I found that it was different from my usual Missha bb cream because instead of having a gray undertone it was more pink based so you don’t look quite as pasty faced. Another difference I found from the Missha bb cream is that this one was very runny, which means that it gives slightly less coverage yet it is still enough for days where you just want light dewy makeup instead of heavy matt makeup.


I do really like this bb cream as it is very light and dewy which is great for the summer months, and it gives a very natural, bright, finish to your skin. I do prefer more heavy duty coverage as I often get breakouts which need covering up but if you are lucky enough to have almost clear skin then this would be perfect for you. The only problem I have with this bb cream is that it is very difficult to find and as a result it can be pretty pricey: I have found the bb cream can go as high a price as £35.00.


I hope you found this review informative and helpful. Don’t forget to become one of our followers on twitter to see our upcoming reviews. :) xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment