Tuesday 25 June 2013

CLARINS LIQUID BRONZE FACIAL TANNER

If you are anything like me, your face has to play catch up to your body when tanning. This is mainly due to wearing SPF daily, or maybe my face is less prone to tanning than my body! Luckily I do have olive undertones to my skin due to my Italian roots, but a bit of added help to even out my tan is always useful!

The Clarins liquid bronze self tanning lotion for your face, neck and décolleté is great, as it evens out your skin tone, and even after the first application gives a natural sun-kissed glow. Unlike most self-tanning products this does not have the typical biscuity scent and is rather subtle and pleasant. Only a small amount - the size of a 10p piece should be applied onto a cotton pad, and swept onto the face, neck and décolleté. I do this after my normal night time routine, and by morning the transformation will be revealed, and you will have a summery glow to die for!   This solution is great as it is virtually fragrance free, easy to apply, and streak free. Also it doesn't cause additional break outs, and is great for all skin types. I use this three times a week for a consistent olive look to match the rest of my body, but a little does go a long way. For naturally paler skin tones this could be used twice a week.

 

Clarins Liquid Bronze Self tanning Lotion can be bought here via Debenhams at 125ml/£18.00, which is pretty awesome as only the smallest amount is needed for that back from a lazy weekend away glow.


 
What are your favourite Tanning products?

 
Follow us on twitter for more updates: @The1BeautyBlog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment